Detox Foot Patch
These foot pads are made from all natural ingredients. They have many benefits and have been
used by many customers with great results. They are said to provide relief and help support
detoxification by drawing out toxins.
How Does The Detox Foot Patch Work?
It works using the same philosophy as acupuncture, as the foot contains more than 60 acupuncture points.
Gravity and your body’s natural defense system push toxins away from your organs, which is yet another reason the foot is the best area of extraction.
Instructions: Place patch on soles of foot before going to bed.
Better Mental Function
How The Patch Works:
It is said foot pads have ionic properties that help provide a soothing effect. The other ingredients in foot pads work together to provide the cleansing benefits. This makes the patch convenient to use and provides many benefits familiar to a foot spa detox without the messy cleanup. Just slap on a pair to the sole of your foot and watch them work while you snooze away.
The ingredients in our cleansing foot patches are all natural. The foot detoxing technology was developed by Japanese scientists over a 24 year period. These detox pads have been strong on the market for many years and continue to make customers happy based on reviews. Below is a list of the natural ingredients that provide the foot cleansing.
It works by combining two powerful cleansing ingredients—tourmaline and wood vinegar essence.
– Tourmaline is one of the only minerals that generates negative ions through infrared rays. These ions stimulate the acupuncture points, delivering these soothing effects to organs throughout your body.
– Wood Vinegar Essence has been used for thousands of years as a soothing and detoxifying antibiotic. It has the ability to help draw toxins out of the pores of the skin and helps blood circulation.
Common Foot Detox FAQs:
Q: What happens if I use these patches on other parts of my body?
A:While this product is most effective on the soles of your feet, using it elsewhere can be beneficial as well. Putting it next to locations of pain can have soothing effects. Some suggestions for other uses:
– Put patch behind the knee to reduce knee pain and swelling.
– If you would like to treat your eye, place the patch on the temple or behind the ear. You wouldn’t want to mix the ingredients into your eyes.
– As long as you don’t place the patch someplace harmful, like on the eye or mouth, you can experiment with its effects. Try your back, over the kidneys, or where you think you might benefit.
Q: Is the Detox Foot Patch safe?
A:These use ingredients from nature to cleanse so you’re not putting harmful chemicals into your body. Unless you have an allergy to the ingredients listed we consider them to be safe.
The ingredients in our foot patches are all natural and provide the detox effects by creating a unique and synergistic effect.
Dextrin, eucalyptus, globulus wood vinegar, menthol, tourmaline, and Dextrin (Vegetable Source), and agaricus mushroom.
Currently 4.0 Out Of 5 Stars on Amazon
Other Brands of Detox Foot Pads