Genital inflammation, difficult urinating, painful intercourse and itching around the inflamed area. However, as many as 10% of the men and 70% of the women experience no symptoms at all.
- Eat 3-6 cloves a day of raw garlic, the strongest anti-viral food known; it kills viruses, most of them on contact.
- Eat a diet consisting mainly of fresh vegetables, fruits, brown rice, raw seeds and nuts, and whole grains.
- Drink only distilled water, fresh sugar-free juices and herbal teas.
- Use topical Vitamin E (an immune enhancer) and Tea Tree Oil (natural anti-bacterial oil) as directed on the inflamed sight.
Things to Avoid:
- Avoid highly processed, fried and junk foods.
- Have your sexual partners checked for Sexually Transmitted Disease.
- James F. Balch, M.D, Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C, “Prescription for Nutritional Healing,” (1997)
- R. Naganawa, et al., “Inhibition of Micrbial Growth by Ajoene, a Sulfur-containing Compund Derived from Garlic,” Appl Environ Microbiol, 62(11) November 1996, p.4238-4242.