- Herbal detoxification products may be helpful in flushing toxins, pollutants, chemicals, and other poisons out of the body. We suggest using formulas that use organic, whole herbs. If interested, take a look at the Liver and Gallbladder Formula.
- In the morning, drink the liver flush; 8 oz. Apple juice (or dilute with water), 3-6 cloves of raw organic garlic, and 1-2 inches of raw organic ginger root- mix well in blender. This drink may help flush the liver of toxins. Raw garlic kills Hepatitis on contact. Appl Environ Microbiol, 62(11) November 1996, p.4238-4242.
- Eat a well balanced diet of 50% or more raw foods and fresh "live" (just squeezed) juices. This will give the body highly nutritious and easily absorbable whole foods which gives much more energy and builds immunity.
- Eat foods rich in the B vitamins, especially Vitamin B12 - Vitamin B12 has been shown to produce a significant normalizing effect on patients with Hepatitis. Vopr Pitan, (1), February 1982, p. 26-29 For an incredibly high concentration of 100% absorbable B vitamins from food- brown rice, legumes, peas, kelp, dulse, plums, spirulina, raisins, broccoli, asparagus, and most nuts. We also suggest a high quality whole food supplement, like VITAFORCE™ that is complete and made from whole foods.
- Consume at least 8 glasses of distilled water throughout the day (not at meals) to help flush out toxins.
- Get plenty of rest and do not over-exert yourself.
Things to Avoid:
- All Animal Foods: dairy foods (milk, cheese, butter, cream, ice cream), fish, meat, chicken, turkey, eggs, fried and greasy foods, margarine, and all other processed foods and animal derived products from your diet. These foods are laced with chemicals, pesticides, and toxins as well as high levels of saturated fats which have a very damaging a draining effect on the body.
- Salt, tobacco, caffeine, sodas, coffee, sugar, and refined white flour (breads, pastas, cereals- replace with whole wheat pastas, breads, and cereals). These products are extraordinarily destructive to the body.
1) James F. Balch, M.D, Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C, "Prescription for Nutritional Healing," (1997)
2) I.V. Komar, [Use of Vitamin B12 in the Combined Therapy of Viral Hepatitis], Vopr Pitan, (1), February 1982, p. 26-29