- Eat 3-6 cloves a day of raw garlic, the strongest anti-viral food known; it kills viruses, most of them on contact.
- Eat a diet consisting mainly of fresh vegetables, fruits, brown rice, raw seeds and nuts, and whole grains.
- Drink only distilled water, fresh sugar-free juices and herbal teas.
- Use topical Vitamin E (an immune enhancer) and Tea Tree Oil (natural anti-bacterial oil) as directed on the inflamed sight.
Things to Avoid:
- Avoid highly processed, fried and junk foods.
- Have your sexual partners checked for Sexually Transmitted Disease.
1) James F. Balch, M.D, Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C, "Prescription for Nutritional Healing," (1997)
2) R. Naganawa, et al., "Inhibition of Micrbial Growth by Ajoene, a Sulfur-containing Compund Derived from Garlic," Appl Environ Microbiol, 62(11) November 1996, p.4238-4242.